Sunday, January 9, 2011

Wine tasting in Barolo


So….Everything is closed on Sundays, except for the Bars.  One of these days I’ll go in.  For now, I’ll settle on conducting my Running-in-10-foot-visibility-fog-while-dodging-oncoming-traffic-by-jumping-in-the-drainage-ditches excursions, cooking (I feng shuied the kitchen to my liking and made risotto while dancing around to keep warm), and planning my next adventure…

Trip of the Week – Wine Tasting in Barolo, Moscato d’Asti wines and dinner at Ristorante Bovio on Tuesday (starting 2:00 am Tuesday morning your time).

-KK’s Itinerary
http://www.scribd.com/full/46565506?access_key=key-7xjatd35g4qixqpr526 (posted to Facebook)

Bovio Restaurant
-il menu – http://www.ristorantebovio.it/cgi-bin/menu/menu%20web.pdf

Any requests for wine purchases?  Thoughts on dinner?  I was thinking Panna Cotta…..

Answer to yesterday’s riddle:  All three issues were related.  The keys to the garage were hanging in an obtuse location (I know that’s not the correct use of the term, but I want to use it!).  IN the garage, I found 1. Wood, 2. Washer machine 3. Heater controls (LHAAHHHH – picture cherubs flying around).  Reset the one blinking machine of the two (remember I have heat upstairs, just not downstairs) kicked it a couple times for good measure, s t i l l   n o   h e a t  a couple hours later.   I’ll refrain from using profanity within this blog but many words were spoken aloud within this house.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome on the wood.... not so awesome on the heating issue. Ok...I'll say it for you....SHIT, etc.!!!! :))

    Kudos for you and running in the fog, but BE CAREFUL!!!

    Ciao!! .......Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Blog!!! You should consider writing as a new career option.....maybe in the travel industry????? :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoying following along with you. I anxiously wait the next clue. Good luck with your heat.

    ReplyDelete